The Puzzle and Dragons community covers a wide range of platforms to inform, entertain, and educate the player base. All the subsequently mentioned resources are well worth a look as they provide content or points of view that differ from mine. If you have not already, you should follow/subscribe to my various social media vehicles as it is another way to stay up to date on my latest postings and streaming schedule.
|Mantastic Social Media|
For those who enjoy written content, the following sites should satisfy your craving for all things PAD related:
- Setsu has been contributing to the Puzzle and Dragons community for over a year and a half. His posts range from Godfest help, Collab REM reviews, leader tier list, and ranking dungeon strategies. They also play the game at a very high level (rank 800+) and provides inspiration in tackling the hardest content PAD has to offer.
- Soranopad is the most prominent English blogger that plays on the JP server. This gives the NA population a chance to see JP content played (and translated) in a way we can all understand. A great place to get ahead of the curve and anticipate what new trends will be dominating the PAD scene once they come overseas.
- Mischiefy1pad provides a complete non-IAP approach to PAD along with almost daily postings. They provide weekly planning tips of where to play and how to maximize your stone usage and is a treasure trove of information for players who are taking their first steps into the world Puzzle and Dragons. Unfortunately, they have stopped posting since April 25, 2016 and it is uncertain if they will resume.
All players have their own subtle playstyles in how they manipulate the board along with their orb management techniques. Watching high end and knowledgeable players is one of the fastest ways to improve your puzzling skills. It can also provide inspiration on team building and strategies used to overcome the most challenging of dungeons.
- PadRagnarok is one of the most reputable members of the Puzzle and Dragons community with his daily postings on YouTube providing a fresh stream of regular content. The videos are aimed at helping players overcome challenging mechanics along with full box reviews/team building for his viewers (a great way to determine what is good in your box as he may analyse you in a future video). He also does a “Choose my Leader” segments to showcase less popular leads along with game mechanics and meta discussions. PadRagnarok is also an avid streamer on Twitch and you can easily catch one of his many streams throughout the week.
- DzyDzyDino is a partnered twitch streamer who has an extensive broadcasting schedule that is bound to have a convenient time for watching. His goal is to provide a haven for players who love and enjoy PAD that is not only about end game content. He strives to foster a balance between informative gameplay and entertainment while engaging his viewers through his dialogue and comment reading. DzyDzyDino also has fabulous hair.
- PuzzleBoss is one of the pioneering faces of PAD on YouTube showcasing his high end gameplay and detailed full tutorials on some of the most challenging dungeons. He also does live entertainment via Kamcord with his streaming sessions and is a joy to watch. His name also lets us all know that he is a Boss.
- Tevvie was a featured guest on one of the GungHo’s monthly streams and his steady hand and calm mind awarded all of us 3 magic stones and 3 random pii. Furthermore, he also has an entertaining YouTube channel in which he showcases various clears of Challenge 10’s (sometimes with unorthodox leads) and unique commentary on the side. Furthermore, Tevvie is perhaps most famous for his incredible cascade manipulation and will have you backtracking repeatedly for a second watch.
- HanzoPAD is another popular streamer who has made the transition to Twitch from Kamcord. Hanzo has a wonderful music playlist and frequently plays with viewers via coop. He tries to keep the stream light-hearted and engaging by utilizing a variety of leads to reduce monotony as well as actively reading chat and interacting with his audience. If you wish to catch one of his many streams, he usually begins around 10:30 EDT (7:30 PST). HanzoPAD also promises to sexy Hanzo cosplay one day.
- Yuki is one of the highest ranked players in North America (rank 969+) and is truly on the cutting edge of end-game content. He has ever every card you can imagine and truly spectacular ways to farm the hardest dungeons. His Twitch Stream is another great medium for learning about new ways to cheese difficult dungeons and also offers Machine Zeus carries if you have the specific team.
- TwoMeaslyGamers is one of the most popular streamers on Kamcord and features two puzzling pros to bedazzle and entertain you. They offer a mix of high level gamplay blended with wonderful commentary and fan interaction. Furthermore, they frequently coop with their viewers and help carry them through some of the most challenging dungeons.
- AlfuhPAD is another wonderful YouTuber who provides players with various dungeon clears along with full commentary and analysis of his thought process and matching strategy. If you are looking to tackle your next descend, you may want to check out his page first to pick up any tips or tricks beforehand!
- TylerPAD was one of the first players to document their Puzzle and Dragons journey and has one of the largest followings to date. Unfortunately, he has become somewhat inactive and has stopped posting videos on a regular basis. However, TylerPAD has numerous videos created to improve your comboing skills which will remain timelessly invaluable.
Facebook has numerous groups to help improve your PAD experience along with a place to rant, share your achievements, or look for friends. There is no rule forbidding you to join all of these groups and even scrolling through the news feed may provide inspiration on your own Puzzle and Dragon endeavors.
- PAD Global @PG is the largest of the Facebook groups and has a wide range of players and you are bound to find other members who run similar leads. Posts cover all aspects of Puzzle and Dragons and the sheer size of the community helps ensure you are given a meaningful response and you can scroll through countless posts until your fingers are sore.
- Help Group @HG is (as the name implies) a group dedicated in helping their members. Here you can find tools and tips to propel yourself forward in a warm and welcoming atmosphere where your questions will be answered.
- English USA Players Group @US is the second largest and second oldest Facebook group who is committed to helping the PAD community. Members are knowledgeable and hail from all skill levels who can answer your queries and concerns. You do not need to be American to join.
- GungHo Official FB Page is where all the official announcements are made and is ideal to like and follow.
The real hidden MVP’s, these resources provide vital news and monster/dungeon details that help us plan our PAD life accordingly. Use them, embrace them, check them out.
- PuzzleDragonX is your forefront runner of both reporting the news, daily urgent dungeon schedule, and monster/dungeon details. PadX is one of my most frequented bookmarked sites and I use it for all of my dungeon planning.
- PadGuide is an amazing app that can be downloaded to your phone and simply search for it in your respective app store. PadGuide is another tool to quickly look up dungeon or monster details. I prefer to use PadGuide for monster related queries as it is quite fast and I enjoy the tapping aspect through a touch screen.
- PADherder is a tool to easily manage your monster box while assigning notes and reminders of key materials required for evolutions. Is also a fantastic way to share your monster box when asking for team building help on my site as I can quickly see what you have at your disposal.
- PADListener was developed for PADherder users who do not wish to manually enter their monster box. This app dramatically saves you time and should be utilized.
- Game8 is one of the more reputable JP websites in terms of PAD news, meta talks, and information. However, it is all in Japanese and sometimes things get lost in translation.
Another medium for discussion and PAD related discourse. These platforms may allow for more detailed responses and have thriving communities.
- Puzzle & Dragon Reddit /r is Fantastic discussion platform that has daily megathreads to streamline your content along with postings on all the various topics you can imagine. Their members are knowledgeable and friendly with great interaction and commentary. Furthermore, they are the your best resource for finding coop and multiplayer partners via their Discord Server. They are the largest and most effective server for North America as there are countless channels dedicated to the various aspects of coop that will quickly refine your search for a partner. They have rooms encompassing meta discussions, help threads, plus egg farming and running dungeons for skill ups. Furthermore, their Admins and Mentors are patient and help with players of all skill levels.
- Puzzle & Dragon Forum @PF has a massive members list and topics range from PAD Meta discussions to team building advice and everything in between. Even if you do not post, you can find topics of interest and happily browse away.
- Puzzle and Dragons 4chan @vg offers another medium in which to explore PAD. Their topics are wide and varied, but do note that some of their content may not be suitable for younger audiances.
If you feel I have overlooked a key member or site in my posting, feel free to leave me a comment and I can edit accordingly. Also, let me know where you frequent on a daily basis.