Note: All values are doubled during half stamina as every run is twice as efficient.
After years of hating Mondays with the rest of the population, GungHo has finally acknowledged the existence of Mondays through the new Monday Dungeon! Unlike the other weekday dungeons, Monday will grant a sizeable amount of rank experience instead of evolution materials and will grant lower rank players the opportunity to rank up very fast and efficiently. However, before attempting any dungeon to farm/play repeatedly, always make sure your clear rate is nearly 100% and investigate the dungeon prior to entering.
Monday Dungeon comes in two difficulty levels:
- 60,000-63,000 rank experience (1,230 / stamina) – 50 stamina
- 6 floors
- Floor 1-3 provide 2-5 turns of stalling and about 355k HP
- Floor 4 has up to 1.2M HP and give a few turns before killing you
- Floor 5 has low-HP, 433k defence monsters that can be easily bypassed with poison (eg. Lilith ) or true damage (eg. Ra )
- Boss Floor: 300k defence & 840k HP. Requires sizeable burst to kill
- 19,000-21,000 rank experience (800 / stamina) – 25 stamina
- 6 floors
- Floor 1-3 provides 3-5 turns of stalling and up to 15,633 HP
- Floor 4 has up to 85k HP and deal almost no damage
- Floor 5 has low-HP, 100k defence monsters that can be easily bypassed with poison (eg. Lilith ) or true damage (eg. Ra )
- Boss Floor has 10k defence and 219k HP. Requires modest burst to kill
As mentioned above, you should always play the difficulty you can clear with ease as your goal will be to try and maximize your stamina usage to waste as little as possible when ranking up. With that in mind, you will probably have excess stamina to play around with. You can use this to attempt new and difficult dungeons (as failure is okay because you will rank up any way) or farm for plus eggs or the various hourly dungeons. The decision of what to do with your excess stamina remains up to you, but you can use your less powerful friends for additional pal point generation.
Refer to the detailed Rank Up Chart on PadX for a breakdown of required experience at ranks 1-500. You are able to repeatedly play the Legend difficulty up to around rank 300 without stopping (lower ranks will give you more excess experience to play around with). This does not need to be done in excess, but here and there as a means to quickly increase your team cost and maximum stamina.
Higher ranking players can still take advantage of Monday dungeon as a means to close the final gaps on a rank up to continue playing, but will be unable to continuously rank up (I require nearly 700k rank experience at rank 530+).
Lastly, if anyone wishes to watch a detailed description by PadRagnarok and his take on ranking up, please watch the video below:
Hopefully this makes your Mondays that much more exciting or bearable.