Ranking Tournaments are finally returning to North America and gives players an opportunity to complete their various quests along with earning the highly coveted crowns. This time around, Hera-Is will come with a no Inherits restrictions which will force players to choose very specific subs and can compromise some team building strategies.
The goal of these tournaments is to “test” our skill by imposing a scoring system to determine your percentile ranking.
In these ranking dungeons, we are scored based on 3 criteria:
- Average combos made: 5,000 points per combo
- Time Remaining: 500 points per second remaining
- Maximum damage: up to 10,000 points if you hit 40 million.
However, due to the fact that there has been an exceptionally long content gap between this dungeon’s JP release and NA debut, brand new strategies and compositions will need to be used. I guess you can view a long content gap as a brand new dungeon as tactics of old have become less meta.
–video coming soon—
My own clears will be published once the event goes live
The dungeon is quite straight forward and outside of the first floor, no real mechanics to deal with.
- All floors have a significant amount of health (cannot button)
- God Killer has significant value
- Light and Dark are disadvantaged for hitting damage cap
- No Predras
- 5 turn actives can be used more than once
- First floor will spawn 3 fire orbs and lock them which can ruin various board changers
- 3 orbs are darkened at random (can still be matched away)