Scarlet Descended is still the scariest descend available and for good reason. She grants hardly any monster experience due less floors than other rogue descends as well as each floor giving less levels. This results in your team being severely underleveled by the time you reach the 7 million health boss. This is where plus eggs comes into play as they provide their full benefit regardless of monster level. Furthermore, the dungeon is very unforgiving as most things can execute you if you fail to deal enough damage along with very large health pools.
I chose to go with my Umisachi Yamasachi team because the later floors become easier due to colour preference of water > red. However, this made floor 2 and 3 very difficult as you face high health green monsters and your team is very low level. My general strategy was:
- F1: Set up board and kill while leaving some blue at bottom
- F2: Oku + U&Y to kill green demon as it most likely wont die in 1 turn
- F3: U&Y and pray to get below 50%. Famiel board refresh on 2nd turn if needed to get below 50%, once below easy kill
- F4: Kill on second turn after clearing binds with Metatron and putting up Kush’s shield
F5: If red can knock below 50% for extra turn. Dark can be knocked below 50% and row of hearts to clear binds then kill
- F6: Oku if available and sweep
- F7: Use everything you have and save Metatron for bind if knocked below 50%
I regret not making a video as it was quite a Fantastic clear, but may do so if I find the time (or stamina).
How have you been tackling this challenging descend? Let me know in the comments below.