Coming up on Friday, April 21, 2017, a new Descend Dungeon will come to NA. Azazel Descended will feature Azazel , who is another farmable card whose active is inheritable. His active will boost your ATK for 1 turn by 70% for every Resistance-Dark Awakening (better known as Blind Resist) on the team. In other words, your ATK will be enhanced by 1+(0.7*n) where “n” is the number of Blind Resist awakenings you have on your team. Some of you may find a use for Azazel, others may be looking to farm for the additional dungeon drops, but regardless, here’s a Dios-lead guide for farming this dungeon!
Dios x Dios
Dios x Dios
Dios x Dios; Floor-By-Floor
|Floor 2||Raphael , Dios|
|Floor 3||Grodin , Dios|
- The Tengu on both teams are not necessary. I left them there more as place holders for any additional actives or subs you might need to bring or inherit to accommodate for your own box. This can be something like wood subs with Devil Killers, or a damage enhancer, etc…
- Both teams can be fully farmable, with using Grodin Tamadra as a replacement for Grodin , and Chinbowdra as replacement for Raphael . (Just make sure you have the necessary amount of Skill Boosts for actives to be up in time)
- Just to add, during the weekend that Azazel Descended arrives to NA, there will be a special campaign/challenge where you must clear the dungeon with a Super King Metal Dragon on your team. Since the Tengus on both teams are just place holders, you can instead replace them with a Super King Metal Dragon and clear the challenge campaign as well. (Again, make sure you have enough Skill Boosts)
- ALB x Dios and ALB x ALB will also work. Just replace the leader and keep the subs the same.
- While +297 isn’t truly necessary per se, ATK plusses are definitely a must. So just be on the safe side and +297 all Dioses, or at least +99 in ATK
Azazel Descended seems to be incredibly straight-forward and easy to clear as it only has 6 floors and mechanics to counter. Whether or not it’s actually beneficial to farm one is up to you to decide.