The PAD Special Event Ranking Dungeon begins on Monday and features a generous 7% Crown along with 20% receiving a Rainbow Event Medal .
This event looks quite exciting overall as it features the return of heavily weighted matching bonuses which will force players to adjust their play style. While this is a non-fixed team event, the 7% threshold combined with the potential for several different approaches should make it an enjoyable tournament overall.
The JP cutoffs were as follows:
Rainbow Event Medal: 116,006
—video coming soon—
In Ranking Dungeons, players are scored based on the following:
- Each Combo is worth 5,000 points
- Each second remaining is worth 500 points
- Hitting 40 Million damage is 10,000 points
- Each active used to kill a floor (no combo made) is -5,000 points
- Matching Bonuses
- Activate specific awakenings to trigger varying bonus points
- Some tournaments will increase the point value for certain awakenings