To mark the celebration of the third year anniversary, GungHo will be granting players the opportunity to play the +297 Hera “Gift” Dungeon. The word Gift is misleading as it is a challenging dungeon to clear and Gift is only used to indicate that it is a one-time clear and has to be done in solo mode.
Mantastic & Fantastic’s video clears
A much riskier team due to the orb hungry nature of Sarasvati. There is a certian amount of praying required to either skyfall a water combo or have enough present to conserve actives. However, it was a pleasure to play with and the damage on Minerva was Nuts 😉
Fantastic’s Awoken DQXQ
DQXQ was a lot safer by comparison due to the less orb hungry nature of her leader skill. I could use the 16x ATK and TPA down the easy floors and only had to form rows starting at floor 5. It also helps that both leaders have a more impactful active skill.
As this is a one-time clear dungeon, I decided to showcase various JP clears with leaders I do not own to provide another layer of inspiration for theory crafting viable teams. You can use the search term as well: 神王妃 絶地獄級
Reco’s clear using Myr. I also speculate she will be the easiest to use for this dungeon.
+297 Hera imposes new threats to overcome compared to the previous +297 Zeus. You will may not be able to use the same team again and will have to readjust team rosters/inheritants to survive this grueling 10-floor dungeon. Below is a pseudo checklist of what to bring:
- A big shield will be required to survive Hera’s 45,246 preemptive. This could also be circumnavigated via a heart-cross leader or a tank team.
- Ability to hit 7+ combos to bypass Hera’s combo shield. This will prove to be challenging for teams that rely on rows or 5o1e
- Ability to deal with floors 1-4 ideally without using actives. They actually hurt
- Capacity to deal large damage on floors 5-9 to deal with the Greco-Roman Gods as they all have high amounts of health and can be challenging to stall on
- Deal 35 million damage to one shot Hera while overcoming the combo shield
- Damage reduction on the Greco-Roman Gods will force you to deal more damage to kill them with specific colours
Due to the length of the dungeon, you will have to be prepared to manage your actives in order to maximize their effect. Many short actives can be used throughout the dungeon and Minerva offers a place to stall, especially if you take the RCV badge.
I will edit my strategy accordingly once I actually play and clear it.
+297 Hera is another challenging “gift” dungeon that will force players to use their puzzling skills to conquer. I will try my best to use a variety of teams, but may default to Myr on at least one account.