This round of Challenge 8 has a throwback Horus team that has us playing without awakenings through Satan Descended. This dungeon has a no RCV condition and our only source of healing can come from Parvati.
Due to the low 16x ATK for the team, you will need to either combo spectacularly well or find intelligent places to stall.
It is advisable to enter in coop and then disconnect on floor 1 to save stamina.
—video goes here—
Horus relies on matching any 4 colours to proc his 16x damage and in a no RCV dungeon, this should not be too difficult. You are able to heal via Parvati’s water to heal active and should do so in emergencies.
The goal of this dungeon is to stall enough for your Zeus’s active to come up in order to do as much Gravity damage as possible on Satan.
- Floor 1: Stall as long as possible and kill at 1 turn. Mass attacks can make it easier. Conversely, you can stall on 1 Kraken if it is at least 3 turn timer as you can use Parvati and hoard heal orbs
- Floor 2: Kill on last turn possible
- Floor 3: Can survive 2 hits if full health. Stall as much as possible
- Floor 4: Always target and kill the lowest turn vampire. Can survive 2 hits if full HP. Can also stall on a single Vampire provided it is above 20% HP
- Floor 5: Chip away at Hades every single turn, but try to kill on the last turn. Use Parvati to heal to full HP during this time. You must have more than 6,005 HP to survive Satan’s preemptive
- Floor 6: Echidna to delay and use all Gravities available on turn 1. It then becomes a matter of killing before he kills you. Satan’s turn order is status shield, small hit, small hit, execution.
I enjoy fixed team challenges, but prefer those that give us current and exciting teams. This Horus team felt cumbersome, but is manageable with good luck on the turn timers.
Ch10 – Reincarnated Lakshmi
Somewhat off-topic, but I did record my Challenge 10 clear with Lakshmi.