As promised tonight on my Twitch Stream, here are the video records from my 55 Million Downloads 5x GFE Godfest. I had to split it into 2 videos as my stream decided to take a break and restart and the highlight cropping feature needs a live stream to work. Despite my rolls, I still have my Pretty Pancaaake
As many of you may be reading on your commute or in non-wifi zones, here is a compilation of my rolls prior to selling/evolving.
Mantastic, 42 rolls:
What I am happy about:
- Gadius if I did not already own 2 (4 now) as he is a great assistant for Miru
- Vritra who will be my first step towards a push-button team
- Ryune x2 is not something I should complain about as it is a very powerful SI card or 50k MP (I already have a penta-max one so this makes 3…)
- Typhon is my 8th lifetime 6-star and is new for me so that is something to be happy about. If his special Cross evolution comes to North America, he may gain more uses; however, I still do not own Akechi so my options are still limited.
- Sumire #3 allows me to complete the haste system if I chose to run him over Myr as Fantastic also managed to roll their first Sumire
- Zeta-Hydra is the best silver egg I could ever hope for as they provide 5 turns of delay on a 20-turn cooldown. Potential for Skill Inheritance
- Balboa is a sometimes desired sub on Awoken Liu Bei team (another card I do not have) for his 100% damage void. I may find a way to use him as an inherit or if I run my Australis with Liu Bei from Fantastic. Niche at best
- Sun Quan is another potential delay I could inherit as prior to this Godfest I was lacking any
- Sherias may not be Sherias Roots ; however, it is another Light Kali style delay that may give me more options for SI.
- Urd & Verdandi complete my Norn collection and they are also amazing assistants for Inheritance.
- Saria is perhaps the ONLY card I will be using for my Myr team (as the third best option for board changer behind my non-existant Wedding Gadius and Apocalypse ) and at least helps round out my team better. I have already Penta-maxed her with HP latents.
What I am sad about:
The horrifying lack of Godfest Exclusives and useable cards. From 42 rolls I only gained three 6* GFE with the two Ryunes being dupes to an already existing one. Thus, my total tally for 6-stars is a sad eight for my 1,000+ day account. I know my luck has always been bad, but this godfest only adds salt to the injury. It has sometimes been hard to continously write reviews about cards/teams I will probably never have as I was hoping to gain more diversity to my box after 210 stones and 6+ months of saving. From all of this I essentially gained a Saria and some very marginal SI assistants.
The trend of PAD is to make 6-stars and MP cards the best leaders and outside of the farmable Myr, I have not a single lead who is considered top tier which has always limited my own progression. Granted my own creativity and puzzling skills help offset my REM-handicap, it would be nice to finally have something strong.
210 stones, three 6*, nine 5* GFE. A lot of tears.
Fantastic, 31 rolls:
What I am happy about:
Fantastic had a much better Godfest with significantly less rolls. I managed to walk away with four more 6* GFE (bringing their total to 10) along with eleven 5-star GFE out of 30 rolls (there is a Saria that is obstructed at the top). I actually have a lot to work with on this account by comparison to Mantastic.
- Eschamali or Ess-Calimari as I so lovingly say in my videos, is still one of the best dark sub available. She single-handedly adds the most damage of any sub and has an unbelievable active. Granted we are in a period where there is no top-tier dark leader (outside of future Gremory ) so she will not be used as much today. However, I am positioned well for the future.
- Zuoh is one of the most desired board changers for dark teams and combos beautifully with my harem of Pandoras (have 3 in total) to form a 2/3 dark board. I just wish one of the three I rolled could have gone to Mantastic who is still lacking a Akechia, Eschamali, or Zuoh.
- Sumire is the first for Fantastic and may allow me to begin running her team as both accounts finally have one along with a heavily plussed water box.
- I&I is one of the most powerful mono-water subs available and having the option to use her as both a sub or inheritance on dark teams makes me happy. Plus they are pretty and promise to double my fun
- Ryune is one of the strongest water subs and will only become even more powerful with a future ultimate evolution. They grant my Blue Sonia the ability to generate heart orbs as well as combo-ing with my B/L Hermes for 2/3 water boards.
- Kaede is considered one of the best leaders in the game and at least by pulling her I may be able to start making a team. Regardless, I always enjoy something rare that I did not own before
- Fenrir x3. Jammer lol
- Baldin is another 6-star GFE that I did not own. Granted his uses are niche, but having options is always wonderful
- Sherias may have value if Awoken Umisachi & Yamasachi are powerful (if that ever happens) as it was this account’s previous main leader
I am quite saddened by my lack of GFE luck on Mantastic. It can be frusterating to wait so patiently only to be horribly dissappointed. I do not even expect countless 6-stars, just a few to give my account some sort of push in the right direction. Considering I rolled 210 stones worth and got virtually nothing that can benefit my REM lacking account is disheartening. All I can do is soldier on and hope I can re-save stones for the next “good” event.
On the bright side, Fantastic did extremely well (but probably average) by comparison so I at least have something to do with my alternate account
How did you do this 5x GFE?