So I said I was going to wait till the weekend before retrying the ranking dungeon in my previous results POST, but patience is a virtue I may or may not posses. I spent some time theory crafting my run and where was the optimal place to use my actives. I also realized I could utilize dark TPA on every floor except Neptune (8) and Athena (10) as a means to conserve dark orbs. Of course I had to move VERY fast while avoiding heart matches except for the first floor and once between floor 2-6.
- Durga on floor 1 and 10
- Claire on floor 3 and 8
- Lilith on floor 4 for the PreDRAs
- Persephone on floor 10 for guaranteed 2 rows to hit damage cap
For the first blind attack, I revealed 2/3 of the board and made a TPA match, then revealed the remaining portion on the next floor. Floor 9 I revealed the entire board so I could see where my 5 combos and 2 rows could be placed.
I am quite happy with this result as there are most likely very few non-Shiva Dragon teams in the top 1%. This should safely secure a top 1% placement as the cut off for 1% was ~98.5k (at time of posting) which is over 4,000 points lower than my score.
Hopefully this ranking dungeon allows you to hit a new personal best.
GungHo has kicked things into overdrive by overlapping Athena Tournament, Bleach Collab, and 10x Plus Eggs in Descends. Even with 480 natural stamina every day, it may feel overwhelming as there is so much to play! With that being said, I only spent a few runs in Athena Tournament to ensure my top 10% placement. Perhaps there will be some movement as more people participate, but I am confident my place will be secured. For full reading of my initial strategies in a previous posting, please click HERE.
Due to no restrictions for Athena, I decided to mirror my success I had in the Izanami Tournament by using Dark Metatron for Mantastic. It only took a few attempts to safely secure my top 10% and I am on the verge of 1%.
Continue reading Athena Ranking Tournament Top 10% Scores →
Athena Tournament is the next instalment in the ranking dungeon series and offers players a chance to farm 10,000 MP and various coloured py. The goal of these tournaments is to test player’s skill by imposing a scoring system to determine your percentile ranking.
In these ranking dungeons, we are scored based on 3 criteria:
- Average combos made: 5,000 points per combo
- Time Remaining: 500 points per second remaining
- Maximum damage: up to 10,000 points if you hit 40 million.
||hp / Defence
||Random colour spawns of same HP
Blind attack preemptive
|| 45 / 10,000,000
||10 million defence means you must bring a poison or true damage monster
||4 combo shield. FIre teams may wish to bring a wood sub for this floor.
|Possible floor to poison/true damage or kill via sub colours due to very low health
|| 280,544 / 188,889
||188,889 defence along with half damage from light and dark monsters greatly favours wood teams.
||Blind attack preemptive
||5 combo shield. God typing means your god killer awakening monsters will shine
- 10 floors favour speed oriented teams (aka less combos)
- With 10 floors you can use certain actives multiple times
- No restrictions opens up team compositions that were not allowed before (aka Dark Metatron )
- Wood based teams have a significantly easier time on floor 5 & 8
- Fire based teams may wish to bring a single wood sub for floor 5 & 8
- Dark teams have a favourable place to pad their damage on floor 9 & 10
- Floor 4 requires poison or true damage to bypass the . However, with 10 floors, our overall scores will be lower (due to more time elapsed) and true damage -5,000 penalty will be more detrimental.
- (Active skill CD) – (3) = awakenings to be ready in time. Eg. 10 turn CD requires 7 awakenings
Continue reading Athena Ranking Dungeon Strategies and Planning →