When making the decision to roll or save your magic stones, you need to determine if the featured pantheons can benefit or compliment your teams. Chasing for one specific monster is unwise as you will most likely be disappointed and should ideally have Godfests that overlap with many target cards. Remember all monsters that come out of the REM will qualify for Skill Inheritance so do not be too hasty when selling dupes. For a more detailed team building help, please refer to my full list Popular Leader’s and their Full Sub List Post. Lastly, to find more information about a specific pantheon or monster, refer to my Master List to better refine your search. If you are considering to purchase a Four Gentlemen card, please read my Review and Comparison HERE.
The PAX West Godfest comes jammed backed with +30 rolls and 4x GFE rates to celebrate one of the largest gaming conventions happening in Seattle. As with any of my Godfest reviews, I will try my best to add clarification and insight for the featured pantheons. Due to the rarity of GFE, it can be challenging to roll for them and you should have a strong fallback option with the pantheons that are also featured.
Day 1 features the newly Awoken Japanese 2 and the nearly Uuevo-ed Indian 2 series. The Japanese 2 used to be one of the most dominating sets of gods to roll for; however, time has not been too kind and their Awoken Evolutions do help round out team rosters, but none become meta changing leaders of their heyday. One thing to note is that most cards lose their God typing through an Awoken Evolution.
Conversely, the Indian 2 pantheon has been one of the weakest and thankfully, GungHo has been giving them some love through Uuevos that created a surprisingly powerful Sarasvati. We are still waiting for Krishna and Vishnu to have theirs announced and hopefully they become just as powerful.
Continue reading PAX West Godfest Review and Analysis
Player’s Choice Godfest (PCGF) has been announced for North America and the polls are open from 5/18 – 5/22. Each player can vote only once and there is no way to cancel or change your choice once submitted, so please choose carefully. There is lots of different advice or strategies floating around as to how you should spend your vote and I want to provide some clarification:
- Vote for what can benefit you the most. Just because Dark Kali is a dream sub for some people, does not mean you should be voting for her if it cannot benefit you.
- Think about what is being released in the next month and how that may influence your team line up. For instance, Xiang Mei should go live soon and if you plan on using her, voting for Gadius and Uriel would be wise.
- Sometimes, the bottom voted gods are only separated by a thin margin of votes and holding off on voting until the final day can help swing the tide in your favour.
- You ideally want to have as many favourable gods featured and if your first choice is already winning by a landslide, vote for something else as this will help ensure your second choice gets in
- 6 star Godfest Exclusives have very low rates and if your primary goal is acquiring these, it would be best to wait until a 4x GFE event
- Please vote HERE before Sunday, May 22
PCGF vs 4x GFE
This will be a common question on many player’s minds as these two event are arguably the best time to roll the REM. Before I go into more detail, take a look at the voting results of a 1,000+ pulls from the previous PCGF:
Granted this is a small sample size, but the rates of the coveted 6 star GFE are distressingly low. You can read more about the previous PCGF in my other post HERE.
|Which Godfest to roll?
||2 times per year
- New accounts/less developed boxes
- Great way to fill in the numerous gaps in your monster box
- Those who are not chasing MP or 6* GFE
- Veteran players
- Focus is MP and 6* GFE
- Those with very developed monster boxes
Keeping those points in mind, it is up to you to determine where to spend your hard earned stones. If you are missing numerous featured gods in the PCGF, this may be your time to shine and acquire numerous gods to round out your roster. Player’s Choice Godfests are ideal for the vast majority of the PAD population and is an exciting time of the year and hopefully the 25 voted gods are powerful and relevant so please be careful when voting.
I will also have an in-depth post covering the 25 featured gods once the results have been released. That post will have the same insight and information contained in my regular godfest analysis and will help you determine how to better use your new pulls.