Satan Tournament is the next installment in the ranking dungeon series and offers players a chance to acqurie 10,000 Monster Points and various coloured Py. The goal of these tournaments is to “test” our skill by imposing a scoring system to determine your percentile ranking.
In these ranking dungeons, we are scored based on 3 criteria:
- Average combos made: 5,000 points per combo
- Time Remaining: 500 points per second remaining
- Maximum damage: up to 10,000 points if you hit 40 million.
|1||1,877,083||-1s move time for 3 turns|
|2||4,250,417||+25% water skyfall for 5 turns|
Total preemptive damage: 31,298
Water skyfall (de)buff ends on floor 7
- 7 floors that favour a combination of speed and average combos made
- All floors have a significant amount of health (cannot button)
- The water skyfall allows for combo-based leaders to shine
- Water skyfall also favours water-based teams
- Skyfall buff ends on Satan (floor 7)
- Wood teams have it “easiest” while fire will struggle in terms of type advantages
- No Predras
- 5 turn actives can be used more than once
- Total preemptive damage: 31,298. Please make sure you heal
- Auto heal awakenings can help alleviate the stress of healing as the damage comes over the course of several floors.