Maintenance has finally ended and with it comes numerous new changes including buffs to existing cards, new Latent skills, and buffs to P&D Pass, and more.
As a whole, new stuff is always exciting along with the future release of Ruler of Hell’s Halls-No Dupes after Kindle can successfully be updated to this version.
With that being said, I would like to go over all of the new stuff that has been released/changed since last night.
Official NA post can be found HERE.
Buffs to existing cards
Continue reading Version 18.5.2 Update – Paimon, DKali, Ameno Buffs, New Latent Skills, & More
The Fate Collab is now in full swing and while Rare Egg Machine portion is lackluster (full Review can be found HERE), the Farmable Servant, Assassin is an incredibly valuable card and should be acquired by most players.
The reason for this is that he functions as both a double Row generator along with possessing a special Button nuke.
Servant, Assassin can be acquired through either 5 Rainbow Event Medals or by heavily grinding the Fate event dungeon. Either way, one can find Servant, Assassin in the Monster Exchange Event tab for the duration of the Fate event.
—video coming soon–
Continue reading Farm a Servant, Assassin
Probably my most click-baity title to date but I was unsure of how to better convey the message of no entering the new 4 Choices! Appreciation Medal Gift Dungeon without understanding what it entails.
This is because this special Gift Dungeon will award players with one Appreciation Medal that can be Monster Exchanged for various 7-star Godfest Exclusives. The catch is players can only clear one of these dungeons along with the dungeon names not actually telling you what possible card their respective Appreciation Medal can be Exchanged for. Also, once one has been cleared, there is no undo button and you are stuck with your current choice.
With this in mind, I would like to take this time to elaborate on my own thought process of which Appreciation Medal should be pursued along with what each one can be Monster Exchanged for.
Just be aware that we have 90 days to clear this dungeon which means you have time to sit and ponder this decision. Furthermore, this dungeon also awards a sizable amount of in game Coins so bring a bonus Coin drop leader if possible.
Official post can be found HERE.
–video coming soon–
Continue reading Don’t Run 4 Choices! Appreciation Medal Gift Dungeon Until Reading
Monday features yet another 10 Magic Stone Super Godfest that features the brand new Godfest Exclusive, Sophie along with all the cards who gained new evolutions in the past Update.
This means the Legendary Heroes who have received Pixels forms such as Pixel Napoleon will be available for the first time in over a year. As such, players have the opportunity to acquire tremendously powerful Killer solutions that may have been otherwise missing from their Monster Box.
With that being said, this Super Godfest features the base 33% chance of rolling any Godfest Exclusive along with two Samurai 3 cards at 1.5% each. As such, if you already have the Legendary Heroes, this Super Godfest may be less appealing.
–video coming soon–
Rolling line up
7* GFE (1.5% each, 16.5% total)
6* GFE (1.5% each, 16.5% total)
Samurai 3 (1.5% each, 3% total) (icon shows Weapon)
Legendary Heroes (2% each, 10% total)
Pantheon cards (1.54% each, 53.9% total)
Continue reading 10 Magic Stone Super Godfest + Sophie Debut Nov 30 – Dec 2
One wonderful aspect of PAD is how older cards receive new evolutions that can completely overhaul their kit and allows them to become top-tier monsters.
As such, players should never sell or Trade away their only copy of a given card because there is always the chance it will receive a new and powerful evolution in the future.
This holds true for the latest batch of new evolutions as Raijin has now become a tremendously valuable card due to her potent Leader Skill and personal damage. While Raijin is one of the stars of this new wave of cards, there are several others worth pursuing and this article will highlight the strengths and weaknesses for the new Evolutions found within this update.
Official GHNA post can be found HERE.
- Significant personal damage
- 3 7c & 3 TPA
- Huge ATK stat
- Can use Zaerog Weapon
- Low cooldown active
- Unlocks board
- Board changer
- ATK debuff overwriter
- Powerful Leader Skill
- High Effective HP
- Easy to activate
- High damage output
- Favourable Fasca pairing
- 3 / 288 / 4/ 43.75% / FUA / 7×6
- Restricted to Attackers
- Offset by strong pool available
- 18 SB needed to Transform Fasca
Continue reading November 25 New Evolutions – MA Raijin, Fujin, & More
The votes have been tabulated and the winners have been announced for the 8th Anniversary Festival! Survey Reward Egg Machine.
This is a special one-time gift pull where players will be awarded one of the five most voted Pantheon cards for free. I always love free stuff but sadly, this event does not feature a separate Egg Machine to continue pulling from this event and you will have to hope you pull the card you actually want from your one free pull.
On the other hand, all of the featured cards are highly relevant for a variety of teams and I wish to highlight each of their uses.
Winners & Commentary
If you find yourself with multiple copies of any of these cards, one possible use can be having several copies with different Latents as we cannot easily change/swap them between a single card.
For example, if you owned only 1 Diaochan , you may want to have one of them using a Poison Surge and the other with Jammer Surge depending on the dungeon at hand. Continue reading 8th Anniversary Festival! Survey Reward Egg Machine
Friday marks the start of a special 5-Magic Stone Godfest where players will have a 20% chance of rolling any Godfest Exclusive and 80% chance for a Pantheon card.
While these are lower rates when directly compared to a Super Godfests, one must remember that Super Godfests have double the Magic Stone cost and a 33% chance for a GFE.
This means players can enjoy 2 rolls for the same price with a 20% chance of hitting a GFE each time. Furthermore, newer players will be able to acquire more Pantheon cards with greater ease as many of them will still be meaningful to their Monster Box’s development.
With that being said, this Godfest features less collateral benefits compared to Super Godfests as all rolls only come with 55 Pluses along with the Pantheon cards being less Evolved.
For a brand new player, this may be a slight turn off as it was possible to potentially roll a ready-made team from Super Godfests. On the other hand, Pluses and Evolution materials will be plentiful at some point and the Magic Stone discount is always meaningful.
Finally, this Godfest will also feature the debut of the brand new Godfest Exclusive, Yurisha .
–video coming soon–
Rolling line up
7* GFE (1% each, 6% total)
7* GFE (0.5% each, 4% total)
6* GFE (1% each, 6% total)
6* GFE (0.5% each, 4% total)
Pantheon cards (1.45% each, 79.75% total)
Continue reading 5 Magic Stone Thanksgiving Godfest + Yurisha Debut Nov. 13 – 15